[18+][Discord] Hot Single E-Girls In Your Area. Click Here ;D

Bunch of crazy motherf*ckers. Would recommend

11 Likes

Been doing comp and custom games with this community all week.

Lovely leadership who go out of their way to make people feel at home straight away and every single person who joined so far has been amazing. : )

Hope to see some of you soon! : )

11 Likes

Would love to join this group.

10 Likes

Haii Rusty! We would love to have you! :blush:

You can either apply directly to the discord link or add me on HitLikeAGirl#2705 for more info

Join the madness :smiling_imp::wink:

9 Likes

Fun community, nice people and this is my honest opinion, my family isn’t held ransom by the admin at all.

10 Likes

This is the best place for anyone looking for fun Overwatch and a good time, or a SugarDaddy :wink:

10 Likes

I’m interested to join you guys,my battle net is Zoéy#21193

9 Likes

Come right in! :sunglasses::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::cake:

8 Likes

Wildest community out there!!

Come and join the madness :wink:

8 Likes

Another week passed, another week of hours on end playing with these beautiful bastards. :slight_smile:

It’s rare to find a place where people from all rankings play together. Bless the people who made this community. :>

9 Likes

Honestly best community I’ve been a part of, lots of great friends to be had in here, Love this place more so than anything else, biggest praise for the guys running this place and the wonderful guys who make it such an amazing place. 10/10 Join NOW!

9 Likes

My grandma loves this community! She gives it 10/10 fresh baked cookies! :cookie:

8 Likes

Everyone is so nice here. ^^
A really comfortable and chill community who treats everyone with respect and plays a loooooooot of ow.:wink:
I would definitely recommend it. :heart:

8 Likes

Day 29. Log#6

They have resorted to cannibalism. They are discussing cooking me. I may or may not be able to survive this this community of beautiful bastards. I might have to resort to another sacrifice…

Aeilon out.

8 Likes

Best community ever, everyone is so nice, welcoming, and in general perfect, especially our leader. She is not abusive in any way nor have I been forced to write this post. This is not a cry for (please) help.

7 Likes

I’ve only threatened once or twice… but don’t worry, you’re safe for now @Nokrei :smiling_imp:

If you enjoy Overwatch but also looking for a relaxed mature (21+) environment with movie nights or social events for making friends than this is the place you have been looking for! We also DIablo lets go!! :two::one::arrow_up:

PS: @Aeilon… I am pleased with the sacrifice.

Disclaimer: No members or families have been hurt in this process

6 Likes

Pretty mint group of lads and ladettes, highly recommend to anyone. As long as you draw of course.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot to everyone for your overwhelming support and feedbacc. You are amazing. Also special thanks to all our Nitro Boosters who help us improving server quality.

6 Likes

Amazing people, just join ur missing out

7 Likes

Day 37. Log#7

Still alive…most of my organs intact. More gingers joined…we are slowly gaining in numbers. Our time might still come. I need to stay low for now though.

Join the cause!

Aeilon out.

6 Likes