Open Queue mode is now live in Competitive Play

Open Queue mode is now live in Competitive Play

With the launch of Season 23, Overwatch players will be able to enjoy a new option in Competitive mode with the addition of Open Queue, available starting July 2.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Thanks for this update!! :smile:

1 Like

When will we see the new profile changes go to the live version of the game?

And it works surprisingly well! Placing currently and every game we had a 2-2-2 team.

Curious how it will develop in 2-3 weeks.

At least it is a choice for them, and not forced 222 without being able to swap…

Im glad the normal competetive is back! I hate playing 222 with almost every game the same heros… I like to be creative and play different comps

2 Likes

Can we give credit where credit is due and thank the players that switch from dps to tank or support. I know the desire that is there to play dps. I wanted to play Ashe as I’m not too bad with Ashe and no one else was willing to switch (we had a tank and 4 other dps) went to Mercy and full held kings row

1 Like

why do they need credits? you don’t always need a support or shield … won lots of times without them, lol (it depends on the enemy team if you need them or not, but with good dps you don’t need them)

I didn’t mean actual credit, more along the lines of at least saying thank you every now and again

You can endorse them or say it in chat?

Thank you blizzard, If open queue has prooven anything it is how important role queue is lol. There are many terrible games in open queue.

It doesn’t happen as often as it should. With open queue there is nothing that says you have to go tank/healer and playing as a DPS is more fun than healing or protecting your team.

Indeed! A big shout-out to players who are willing to play as a team!

1 Like