Overwatch: Cities & Countries Soundtrack Release

Overwatch: Cities & Countries Soundtrack Release

Enjoy the globetrotting music from Overwatch’s maps and missions with the Overwatch: Cities & Countries soundtrack!

View Full Article

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting for more soundtracks for YEARS, thank you

2 Likes

Oooh this is good, would it ever be possible to own this as a vinyl record set? Ultimate collectors item

1 Like

Your music and sound teams are criminally underrated and maybe some of the best things about this game.

1 Like

Thank you so much, that’s very kind of you to say! We agree, they’re incredible, and will be honoured to hear such high praise :slight_smile: :white_heart: :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

this is brilliant, rlly good stuff, my favouite song is bastions theme from the cinematic, i was wonderign if maybe in the future we could get an offical track of that aswell? :slight_smile:

You have great skill at Music, Design and TEAMWORK so please make a Movie

1 Like

Is it possible to use this music in YouTube videos and on Twitch without fear of DMCA strikes? I’m based in the UK.

1 Like

“see where you can listen to the soundtrack as it becomes available in your region”
Really?! Why not simply publish all your soundtracks on adequate platforms so non-US/EU users can simply buy/download it, not just Apple Music and 128kbps@YouTube?!
You can’t even post link to official free download website of Synaesthesia Auditiva on your website. Pathetic.