A gift for you: Inside the latest Winter Wonderland skins

A gift for you: Inside the latest Winter Wonderland skins

’Tis the season for the coziest event in Overwatch!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Not really good skins tbh. I mean the Genji one is ok, but the designs could be so much better.

Having said that, Genji seems to have the best skins out the lot.

yep i didnot liked the skins either .apart from genji one which looks good . d va skin is very underwhelming and orissa skin is just not my cup of tea.

1 Like

:snowflake:Thank you for the gift!I am not sure which one is better,all of them are perfect.I am really excited.Who ever made a skins,he deserv a crown :crown:,bcs they are really amaizing. :snowflake:

1 Like

You think so? I don’t see it, but everyone has different tastes I guess. :slight_smile:

I like this thread.

The skins are fine, some more fine than others
But it’s always the same person being a bit negative.

Stannis. Thanks for staying positive!!! Their negative energy won’t defeat you!!

2 Likes

Never second best - Hanzo :arrow_up_down: :snowflake: :sparkles:, some people often don’t undrstend other work, that’s a shame.

1 Like

Let the suck up begin!

1 Like

Sorry. What.

Not sure what are trying to achieve being toxic and trolling like that. This “banter” of yours is a little odd.

I was praising Stannis for the positive energy he brings (which I have done since he joined the game).

Something sorely missing from a few others.

(Go give nou some codes to review)

finally we get the reindeer orisa, it’s been a long time coming and i’m happy people got it.
i really do like the D.Va skin though, it’s very cute.

3 Likes

It’s about time Orisa got a pretty good skin, she was lacking one.

1 Like

i don’t know if i can agree with that, i really like the forest spirit one with the little wiggly guys on the gun, and i really like the bull one, and i do like the demon skin too.

i would probably have played more orisa if i could figure out how to leverage the halt ability to be more fun for me.

she reminds me of the war cow from unreal tournament.

1 Like

My only issue with these skins is that they are released too late. I unlocked syms mistletoe skin yesterday. Christmas is over now. Those skins should have been in an event more than 2 weeks before christmas because of how Christmas themed they are as opposed to being winter themed.

Christmas is over so there is no point in equipping those skins until start of December next year. But that’s how I work and this is my personal opinion on this.

1 Like

I kinda share that view… I really love the Orisa skin, and she generally has terrible skins, but being a christmas reindeer outside December just feels weird. I also missed several days because of christmas, so I really wish the event started earlier.

1 Like

she is a wow tauren female in a robot body in ow.

yeah except taurens aren’t quadrapeds, but neither was the war cow i think.
so still, meeeh?
i see your point, points to maybe her less than stellar attractiveness to most players?