Overwatch 2 PvP Beta – Frequently Asked Questions

Overwatch 2 PvP Beta – Frequently Asked Questions

Learn more information about the Overwatch 2 Closed PvP Beta!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Will there be an MMR and SR reset for Overwatch 2? Will Golden Weapons still be earnable in Overwatch 2?

Do you need a pc copy of Overwatch 1 to get the beta or does an Xbox copy work too?

Why is the european article not mentioning anything about the streams you can watch to earn beta access or is this only available to US?

Good luck everyone with invite for Beta. ^^

3 Likes

Bet only Twitch users that are known get the invite to Beta

Greetings @Versorius , some of them will get 100%,and I like it,bcs others people that don’t get access to beta,the only way to see Overwatch 2 is trought these streamers ^^

I just got my email. And no one knows me.

1 Like

didnt get mine. today is a dark day :frowning:

2 Likes

THX BLIZZARD FOR NOT GIVING PPL IN EU BETA ACCES, I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS, NOT A SINGLE ONE GET ACCES TO BETA. PLAYING THIS $HIT FOR 5 YEARS. thx dev team.

1 Like

Do Europeans get the BETA invite at the same time as the NA players?

EA servers don’t work. Even if you get betta you can’t login

1 Like

Yeah ofcourse you did.

I’ve been playing a few hours now. It is so good.

The score board when you tab is great detail… But is obnoxiously big. So hopefully they tweak that.

Was briefly a funny bug where if you picked Hanzo and a specific skin, you’d just be invisible… but they patched that out in about 20ish minutes.

Did you get in? Anything you want to know? I can confirm Sym is pretty terrible, Lucio is ridiculous to kill with the passive (buffed from the alpha), and Hog is by far the worst tank to play right now.

I don’t believe you have been chosen for Beta.

Cool.

But I will say this. As there is basically no CC, and barely any shields. Matches feel so much more fun and fast paced. You will enjoy it when you get to play it.

It’s not hard to get that info from actually watching streams and the internet…

True.

I have also been watching the 5 or 6 others in my server who also got in. One guy got in with 4 accounts (but he does own a ridiculous number).

But playing is so refreshing. Push is great fun, and the new maps are going to take a while to learn.

Yeah cool, that’s good to know.

You are a Hog enthusiast right?

I’d be interested in knowing how you find him. They’ve changed the ult charge you can get from shooting tanks since alpha, but he seems a little ineffective to me, compared to others (apart from Ball, he seems a bit duff too).