Legend of Talon and Hero of Numbani: Doomfist and Orisa’s tank overhauls

Legend of Talon and Hero of Numbani: Doomfist and Orisa’s tank overhauls

Two opposing forces—one a benevolent protector of Numbani, the other a mighty successor to the city's Scourge—are both receiving reworks just in time for the Overwatch 2 PvP Beta.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Still think it’s weird that he’s going to be a tank! But looking at his moves, it looks rather cool.

1 Like

Lets hope he is good

1 Like

From what I’ve watched. He won’t be the best tank, but will be a lot of fun if you can master his movement.

I think you will see a lot of Zarya or D.Va as the tank, certainly when OWL starts in a couple of weeks. Rein is probably the best option if a shield is useful to your comp.

I hope so, I look forward to playing him!

1 Like

I mained Orisa and Doomfist was the hero i played to relax. His triple combo was legit the best most satisfying thing for me in gaming for the last 20yrs. Streetfighter in.a shooter! You ruined him why?

Also shield was the best part of Orisa, Now i know OW2 will be bad. It will make rush and dive look tactical on rainbow six seige level because all the tanks got no shield and support are also weak. Revert the Orisa and Doomfist and just change Dooms ULT to give him Armor or something tanky but do not remove his signature ability when you are not a main.