Heroes aren’t born, they’re made: An in-depth introduction to Sojourn

Heroes aren’t born, they’re made: An in-depth introduction to Sojourn

Sojourn is ready to deploy.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Love the sliding move from her. Sliding under a genji during his ult sounds mighty fine! Can’t wait to try her.

1 Like

I can’t wait for overwatch2 to release :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wish I felt that way tbh.

Yep, very much prefer the current game over OW2.
But maybe they can get OW2 back to being the most played game daily.

1 Like

I’m completely in love with OW2!! Can’t understand why we still have to wait for other betas. Hero changes are gonna happen anyways throughout the whole time this game will be running. If there’s still other things that have to be worked on, yes I totally understand, but as you (Blizzard) are communicating this, the only thing is balancing and hero changes, now moira was also mentioned. But why not just go live with it already? We’re all aware that there will still be changes incoming. As said if there’s still other things like animations/cutscenes, UI improvements, Game modes that are not yet completed, workshop that isn’t yet fully working, etc then I understand why you’re not going live. But waiting just for hero changes that are gonna happen anyways… I’d rather play it right now… The League is playing it already and they should be playing it only when it’s totally ready, do not really get the logic here :wink: But I’m also not in your dev discussions so there might ofc be valid points I haven’t even thought of. But this eagerness to play OW2 also just tells you that I’m very happy with the changes and ready to play it :slight_smile: Good Job with OW2! I totally loved playing it :wink: have a great time and maybe think about releasing it tomorrow hehehe :smiley:

1 Like