Overwatch 2 Reveal Event Recap

Overwatch 2 Reveal Event Recap

Overwatch 2 is releasing on October 4 as a free-to-play live experience, and we'd like to explain exactly what that means for our game.

View Full Article

Given the transition to free-to-play I would love to see the game on mobile platforms like iOS and android!

Good on adding a roadmap. I believed a lack of that contributed to a lot of the frustrations we’ve seen so far, so adding it should keep expectations from flying off the handle.

I would like to hear more details on the Comp 2.0 skill ratings and if you’ll add more detailed stats in replay mode.

i got chills just watching Junker Queens cinematic and her smaller introduction with the song.

a little worried about the anti-nade effect she’ll have but man am i looking forward to some carnage.

Super excited for what’s to come. Does anyone know if cross progression will send all of my skins and loot from console to pc? I’m assuming it will, but I’m not sure if they’re just talking about level / competitive rank and stuff.

Cool stuff talked about, love the idea of an item shop and battle pass as long as it’s fairly priced based on what it provides. Pretty frustrated that you guys are adding a “guaranteed access” pay-wall to get into the new beta, sure it comes with new stuff in October but that’s pretty sketchy to me…Regardless, keep up the good work, loving the seasonal content plans

Yes it will. Not sure about SR and ranked stuff… but account level, skins, purchased and unlocked stuff… Yes.

You’re not the company everyone loved anymore. You became too lazy and too greedy and embarrass it’s name. I feel really bad for all decent and hardworking employees that still on the sinking ship.

Online may be good at start but when everyone will realize you have nothing new and worthy to offer for all these years of waiting, players will leave. Just like the hype with beta. OW2 = OW1 minus 1 tank, plus new hero and couple maps. Key people didnt leave the studio for no reason. Go figure.

3 new heroes. 6 new maps, and a bunch of reworks.

New hero or map every 9 weeks plus lots of other new things.

Not sure how that’s lazy compared to the past.

Some of these complaints make little sense to me.

1 Like