This Thanksgiving weekend, log on, play and watch with Overwatch 2!

This Thanksgiving weekend, log on, play and watch with Overwatch 2!

Earn cool rewards – we’re thankful for you!

View Full Article

1 Like

When did the purpose of playing Overwatch become “earning” rewards?

I remember when my friends and I enjoyed playing one of the best competitive FPS games for fun.

2 Likes

I have, during my 120 in game hours of playing this game, only seen 2 people use souvenirs and they did it only once and as for the weapon charm reward, with most characters you can’t see it properly or at all so let me ask you guys this. Would you watch a stream for 5 hours for a souvenir you might never use and a weapon charm that you can’t even see? Even if the charm worked, would you watch a stream for 3 hours for a mug? I love the game, well I love the gameplay so far because that is all there is atm since anything else is basically paywall or it doesn’t even matter and surprisingly even with there being only gameplay and ofc the characters I love it and I really, really hope you’ll get it together and make season 2 better but not just slightly.

2 Likes

The nerve to have another go at this when you still haven’t delivered the rewards for watching the Overwatch League.

No skins just some trinkets? Yeah no hard pass.
Already decided i am not buying next seasons battle pass,will login and do my dailies and maybe get some mild sense of ‘‘fun’’ then log out until the next day.

If you were a small indie company you could get a pass but nah you make the big bucks so you gotta deliver.

Signed

Former Overwatch fan who still hasn’t received his rewards from the Overwatch League

2 Likes

Thanks. Can you provide a link tho where I can tune in and watch Overwatch 1? Also I didn’t find OW2, only OW1.5 somehow. Thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Because that’s the newer generation. They can’t play anything for fun these days there has to be shiny incentives.