Building a revolutionary: An inside look at Ramattra with the hero design team

Building a revolutionary: An inside look at Ramattra with the hero design team

Ramattra is very special in the world of Overwatch, both as a playable hero, and as a character with a rich story—He's exceptional, and we’re so excited to share him with you.

View Full Article

1 Like

Cool! Looking forward to trying him out.

Out of curiosity, those of us without BP, how long do w have to wait to try him out?

Pretty cool character, thank god I need to spend at least 2 weeks without buying the bp in order to get it and then not use him all that much because I main (at least try to main) support otherwise man those que times for tank sure will be long. I know you guys said that the next battle pass will be better than the current one but if that means more trinkets and legendary/epic basic skins then it will just be the same, also I “love” the prestige battle pass in which instead of being at least one boring cool skin, we get these radical titles that just makes life worth living. Now I know that you guys have seen some issues with the rewards, hopefully also with the pricing in the store and I can respect the fact that you’ve said that it will get better but I hope it won’t be just slight adjustments so that it seems like something is being done while it isn’t.

Also and this is an idea that might be good for stream watch time rewards is to take out the trinkets and the stuff nobody wants as rewards and maybe add the lootbox system there.

Anyone can immediately play the hero in the arcade modes.
At least that’s what blizzard said earlier, that the new heroes are available in the arcade and custom games without having to unlock them.

You only have to unlock them if you want to play them in qp or eventually in comp

what if you only play comp and don’t buy bp?

I think it should be lvl 55 on battle pass to unlock it for free .