Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

Good fortune and fun await in the Year of the Rabbit seasonal event!

This year’s Lunar New Year event has begun with fan-favorite modes returning and fun surprises in Overwatch 2!

View Full Article

Just wanted to congratulate Blizzard on being environmentally friendly.

By that I mean you’re recycling trash.

12 Likes

Underrated comment. wp.

2 Likes

ONE mei skin? Really bro? ONE?

Once again blizzard proves to us that they don’t care and they will give you something you already have and act like you should be grateful for it.

Two events in a row with old skins, gotta love it.

1 Like

Uninteresting. Unrewarding. Do something about it. Not recycling old crap.

2 Likes

I just logged in and suddenly a window for overwatch pops up, I was expecting something special. “Get your free Rabbit icon” HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA uhm… sorry… HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

2 Likes

I logged in and checked the store, knowing full well I wouldn’t spend a penny anyway on principle (level 87 on the free track for battle pass lol)

I couldn’t find the event stuff, so I asked my friend. She could see it fine in the store and started listing the skins.

Turns out I already have EVERYTHING. I’ve always thought CTF is the most garbage, unbalanced mode anyway (games are almost always 3-0 one way or the other and the first fight basically decides the whole game, just play elimination…) So the only thing I get from this event is a rabbit icon (due to get t500 this season anyway so no thanks) and annoying menu music.

You really know how to alienate players blizzard. Well done for ignoring everyone once again.

It’s still not too late to turn things around and make the game the game it was suppose to be.