Director’s Take: Keeping true to our heroes

Director’s Take: Keeping true to our heroes

We have a new update from Aaron Keller regarding arcade modes, push maps, and bringing IP collaborations to Overwatch

View Full Article

Maybe just my age, but who is One-Punch Man ?

1 Like

Perhaps this is the wrong place to ask this question but since other people don’t seem to know the answer either I’m unsure where to ask it. Blizzard Support said that probably only the devs know about this information.

Could you be more clear with limited time cosmetics and write in the description for all those skins in the future that they are “available for a limited time period” or something in that style since new skins in OW2 does not have this information either in the shop or in the description of the cosmetics.

For example on OW1 skins like the “OWL white and gray” Tracer, it says in the description for the skin in the hero gallery, “Unlocked by participating in the 2020 Overwatch League Grand Finals event”.

With OW2 skins it doesn’t say anywhere if they are limited time only skins or if they at a later date could be in future store rotations. For example a lot of people don’t know if the season starter pack skins like this seasons Mercy Bee skin will be available after the season has ended in future store rotations. No one seems to either know if the Beekeeper Sigma skin will be available in store rotations in the future or if it’s “exclusive only” to the Ultimate Battle Pass Offer.
In Fortnite, starter pack skins are only available for that season but in OW2 it doesn’t say anywhere that they are limited time only. This season Mercy Bee skin has a “S” store icon while the weapon charm has an Battle Pass Icon. Does this mean that only the weapon charm are limited time only or season exclusive as you perhaps may say?
Would be thankful for answer.

One-Punch is a popular animated superhero series. I know there’s an animated TV series and also comic books.

1 Like

Go to youtube & type one punch man.Its funny as hell "XD lol

1 Like