Show Off Your Playstyle with the New Player Progression System

Show Off Your Playstyle with the New Player Progression System

Show off your best stats for heroes and other achievements with the new Player Progression feature in Overwatch 2

View Full Article

2 Likes

Prefer the old ranking system where SR was visible, clearly defined rank tiers.
The old ranking system which showed your rank at the end of the match, the promotion/opposite, the SR change etc.

Prefer the voting cards at the end

Prefer seeing the team average SR

Prefer seeing the rank against each player on the match

Prefer the old 2cp maps than flashpoint.

Prefer the old 6v6.

This just looks trash.

In other words, everyone who mains as Soldier 76, Junkrat, Moira, Hanzo, Genji, Orisa, Illari and Ashe have fun the rest RIP

Where did you get this from, or is this reply meant to be in a different thread?

Honestly I don’t mind the OW2 changes because they helped to make it a fresh and different game with a focus on minimalism but it still baffles me why they didn’t just leave OW1 up as its own separate client?

It’s unfortunate that they’re now going back and cluttering the OW2 experience with filler stuff when to me the point of OW2 interface changes was make it more clean and simple?

But I think they’re doing it because so many people complained that they need something to make it feel like they’re progressing?

A lot of this could have been avoided if they just left OW1 as a separate client then they could have had the freedom to go in a totally different direction with OW2 without offending the original players?

:thinking:

its more fast paced now but honestly it doesnt feel fresher or like a different game at all. Its still essentially the same thing just with smaller teams and different balance. But balance changes with most patches

It just feels like blizz trying to balance it more for esports. The standard 5 vs 5. Being more quick so its more enjoyable to watch. Blizz loves to make this focus. they do the same thing with wow where they keep trying to make world races m+ or arena competition a watched thing and even balance around those instead of the majority of players

Funnily enough them trying to make esports happen and focusing alot on the pro players takes away what made the games fun and popular for normal people