Director’s Take – Looking to the Future of Competitive Overwatch

Director’s Take – Looking to the Future of Competitive Overwatch

Game Director Aaron Keller’s latest blog looks at the future of Competitive Play in Overwatch 2

View Full Article

I wonder, will there ever be end of season rewards for obtaining (x) rank, or other weapon skins like the Golden Guns but for other ranks i.e. bronze and platinum?

1 Like

Oh imagine a diamond weapon, that would look really nice paired with some skins.

I’m glad to hear updates on the hog rework too. I just hope they’ll manage to get it ready for that midseason patch they promised, but i understand if it takes a little longer.

And nice to know that there actually have been unforeseen issues with tying comp ranks to mmr. I hope they manage to fix that so people can climb back to where they belong.

1 Like

Blizzard, just bring back SR and 6v6. It’s okay to admit everything was a mistake. We’ll forgive you.

1 Like

Blizzard. As I’ve stated many times. Fix your competitive.

Go back to what OW1 was - good!

It’s okay to admit that your decisions were poor or you lack the talent within development ot further the game. Please, just reopen OW1 and scrap OW2.

Do what pubg did instead and further that game? Bring in the marketplace if its all about profit for you.

2 Likes

Petition, signed! Please do this.

2 Likes