Overwatch® 2 and LE SSERAFIM® team up in a new collab event!

Overwatch® 2 and LE SSERAFIM® team up in a new collab event!

Fearlessly step into the world of Overwatch 2 in the game’s first-ever music collab event!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Couldnt you make the game good againinstead of teaming up with some unknown musicians?

Would care more if I wasn’t sure most, if not all, of the skins will be on the shop.

What’s the problem with that.

They aren’t going to give you things for free, that would be a stupid thing to do.

Unknown to you (and me)

K-pop is flipping massive though.

In asia maybe, but its really not so big here

K-pop is massive all over the world. Not my thing either, but it is massive.

The US is the second biggest export market for K-pop. UK, France and Germany are also in the top 10. So it is certainly a market worth pandering too for Blizzard.

The price is time and engagement. This promotion is not for our benefit, it is for theirs, and they’re probably going to use it to extract money out of us on top of it.

Of course it is for their benefit.

Just don’t buy things. It isn’t hard.

This is cool. K-pop collabs have had great success in other games.

Haven’t heard of this group before though. Gonna give them a listen.

1 Like

I’m not going to buy anything, obviously. I question the intelligence of anyone that buys a shop skin.

My issue is they’re double dipping.

I wouldn’t go that far. People can buy what they want.

But the more people that buy it, the more blizzard will do it.

Then again, the cosmetics in OW are far cheaper than other games. And the other games don’t get anywhere near the level of rage. So it does feel a little fake when people complain about it on here.

Compared to what games? Because the games i play dont have skins as expensive as overwatch. They also have ways for people to earn skins or shop currency for free. while in voerwatch you get like 40 coins if you do all your tedious time consuming weeklies.

Overwatch is by far one with the most expensive cosmetics i ever played. 20 bucks for some ugly skin? or how about this seasons battlepass where you got to fork over like 40 bucks to get the lilith skin. People are not buying that do fill out the battlepass faster, because its already filled fastly.

The only games with more pricy and aggresive transactions would be korean games

Fortnite, CSGO, apex, valorant. All more expensive.

Overwatch might be “overpriced” (although that depends on your personal budget I guess).

But £20 isn’t that bad for a skin and some other cosmetic bits. (I just gave zero interest in skins personally so I don’t buy them, but I see the market rates, and OW is at worst competitive)