A Flurry of Fun Returns to Overwatch® 2 – Winter Wonderland Begins December 19

A Flurry of Fun Returns to Overwatch® 2 – Winter Wonderland Begins December 19

Winter Wonderland is back, and we’re bringing a cool way to earn new rewards this season in Overwatch® 2!

View Full Article

1 Like

why are you waiting until after christmas to release jingle belle mercy? it’s a christmas theme skin and usually people would want to use those kinds of skins before/ during the holiday they’re designed for! just like when the zombie mercy skin came out after halloween. i’m confused at the marketing and i think you guys should put more thought into when you’re releasing skins. the moth army is upset.

2 Likes

Agree it does look a bit silly. But then I thought when are the “12 days of Christmas”… so I went to Google…

“The “12 Days of Christmas” in the carol reference the 12 days following Christmas , also known as Twelvetide in Christianity. The period begins with the birth of Christ on December 25th and ends with the coming of the Three Wise Men on January 6th, also known as the Epiphany or Three Kings Day”

So yeah. Maybe that is the reason… For the people that believe in that stuff Christmas is a long period.