8h suspension, and -200sr. Thanks to servers or smth REJOIN PROBLEM IDK anymore

I already saw some other people struggling with this but I am so tired of this.
A few weeks ago I tried to join a competitive game after like 7 games. Suddenly I couldn’t rejoin it. I was stuck at game lobby. “failed to connect to server” was on chat even tho I have good internet connection here.
After that suspension it happened again, I tried restarting game and computer. Well I lost my motivation and tried to play a few days ago. Happened again leading me to 1h suspension. If I remember correctly.
Well now I got 8hour suspension like 1.5h ago while on stream and lost again a nice amount of sr.
Yeah I got to play like 2 games before that and then it failed to connect again.
I can’t play with my friends anymore because of the sr difference, I have no courage to even try to join a game if I get like 2week suspension or smth… Fr I WANT my sr back and those damn suspensions away bruh. And this is not about my internet connection 100%.
I’m tired of those tickets, I spent time to collect my MSInfo and dxdiag etc and then there was not even a human answering my questions, only automatic message telling me nothing helpful. thanks support yeah, thanks so much<3
currently losing my mind :slight_smile:

Sounds painful.

But they say “they never over turn account actions”

(although there have been very rare cases based on video evidence)

aww that sucks… It’s just so annoying that they won’t even answer to tickets so I could find a solution to this…