A change to hero pools (or remove)

Firstly what i think should happen to hero pools is remove it from diamond and under, there is no meta in lower ranks, there is no “best comp” since everyone in those ranks is still learning the basics of the game. Keep it in masters to t500 because they have the knowledge of the game and do have communication skills and shot calling, unlike lower ranks where you get the guy who talks once the entire game.

Secondly, since what i said is in masters to t500, keep OWL and Ranked bans the same and not “lets ban all consistent hitscans and two main healers”, higher ranks already try to imitate OWL meta.

Thirdly change the timing of the rotations. Ive seen on social media that coahces and players say that 1 week is way too short. So increase the rotations to 3-4 weeks. this gives teams time to shine in metas and honestly, upsets in sports shouldn’t happen frequently, the shock should beat 90% of the league through preparation, titans and nyxl should be able to dominate in dive metas when they appear, but 1 week pools don’t allow this. Also i don’t think any one will get bored of a monthly meta/ping pong meta (two metas rotating) and then add on the aggressive patching that blizz are starting to implement

Play in a six stack or with a team that actually communicates well and you’ll see yourself proven wrong.

They’ve already said that they don’t want to balance ranks seperately because A) it would be difficult, and B) Because it would make climbing very difficult, since now you’ve reached masters, and you have to learn a whole different game.

Blockquote Play in a six stack or with a team that actually communicates well and you’ll see yourself proven wrong.

yes playing in six stack does help, but not all players can/want to get 5 others players, and even then you need to understand the meta to be able to play it right, such as double shield was played constantly in gold in plat but only in diamond is it kinda played right. and also its very rare you get in a game on eu that talks.

I think you should all learm to communicate instead of crying. I play mainly in EU solo plat/diamond I can easily communicate with my team and decide comp and strat to run. Maybe 1 of 5 match I have ONE teammate who doesn’t care.
Also I notice sometimes your team need something to trust you, overall they don’t know you why they should trust you? You could be the usual weak player. Show them you can carry or that you’re smart and you know what you’re saying. Honestly never had any problem with that.
Actually I often end up to basically decide any pick for my team.