A typical night in bronze/silver

Willing to believe that if you have the data to back it up.

I watch a lot of my friends bronze games, it isn’t any different to plat in terms of leavers/griefers.

I even grouped with them to play some QP and arcade… they are their own biggest problem. Bronze players seem to stand about doing thing a lot.

Get a good kill, then stand there for a second or 2 not knowing what to do next, or looking proud of what they’ve done.

The reason it is harder to find a good game in bronze, is because (and I mean this in the nicest way) there are almost no good players.

Nothing to do with leavers, they happen, not worth worrying about. Most bronze players can improve but simply doing more. Action per minute is a huge thing.

Part truth. Players ain’t that good at bronze which makes sense cause its a lower rank but if you we’re too get decent at the dynamics of game while playing bronze but the people around you don’t then you will suffer as its team based. Also there is defo far more quiters in bronze because its a younger age group that get stuck there which have child like mentally such as…I’m gonna quit cause were getting beat. I’ve played for years and I can assure you there is far more quiters in bronze and silver than above due to the nature of an age gap in the game. If you get stuck in the bottom of the well which is bronze/silver and play solo its totally good luck to you.

Not totally true. You suffer because you aren’t doing enough.

Don’t expect people to do things for you.

The whole “team based” argument is fine, but doesn’t really apply in bronze. There is basically zero actual team work and coordination (there is a reason they are bronze after all). If you don’t step up consistently, you’ll stay bronze.

I get where you’re coming from, and its not necassarily to do with you as a player or your skill. You get bad game/bad team mates/ and you also get bad servers where people d/c or just quit.

Keep up your consistency and the tides can turn on your SR.