(ABOUT LORE) Things that make no sence

This is mostly about Hammond and Baptiste because ashe has is associated directly to one the already existing heroes. Hammond does as well but… you’ll see.

I don’t understand why hammond had to secretly attach his ball on winston’s ball since they are bffs!

Why didn’t winston himself take him in his own ball if they were bffs? He was like “We have had many good times together but i gotta go now bud” or something?

Baptiste’s kit is one of the most non-sensical ones. Like, he was an ex-talon agent and when he left he stole some of their gear right?. Cool with the boots and the launcher but… How in the elo hell did talon have a field that makes everyone immortal??? What does he use to trigger the healing aura?

They have made this statement that he stole stuff so they can give him whatever the f they want for his kit. He is the cool gadget boi. A p*ss grenade launcher, a…glove that makes people feel better when clenched, a Frisbee that can defy the laws of mortality and enable everyone take as many bullets to the face as they want and a pare of boots that charge pistons by crouching.

Also think about that. Soldier’s rifle is named “Heavy assault rifle” HEAVY. It states power. These are some armour piercing rounds being thrown around here. Yet it’s only capable of 20 damage per shot and baptiste’s 3-round birst does 25. Add on top of that a magazine of 12 medical grenades. HOW HEAVY IS THIS THING?? I don’t even think zarya can pick this up.

Have you ever tried firing both modes at the same time? Everything is pretty accurate, right? Not much recoil and everything hits whatever he is aiming at. What gymnastic procedures has this man gone through to be able to handle the recoil of a weapon that heavy, that good?

1 Like

Because it’s overwatch, they have said that themselves that stuff are just there to exist and there is no reason or explenation for it either.

Yeah duh! I don’t expect devs to give proof with arguments for every adition to the game lol. Still, some things like hamm’s lore are stupid.

In my most recent game there was a Torbjörn shooting his own daughter in the head, and a Winston fighting another version of Winston. And they were fighting alongside Reaper, of Talon.

I think discrepancies in the lore are not really that big a deal in this game.

how can hanzo walk with such thin ankles?

how can brigitte wear such a heavy armor, with barely any muscle?

how can junkrat not dmg himself with his own explosives, but phara does?

3 Likes

Did you not read the story? The boots and “immortality” field are expanded on a little more.

and why does Brigitte sound like a spoilt Californian teenage girl when she says “I think I’m gonna get tetanus just from looking at this place” ? at the start of games on Nepal? I mean Tetanus in nepal makes up for around 0.25% of deaths, so it does exist but it feels very judgemental and stuck up of her to say something like that, given her kind caring lore persona.

Probably some Blizz directors attempt at making her sassy or witty or some other intention that didn’t quite work. It sounds nothing like her and is more like something a stuck up Widow would say.