Account hacked and need suport

Hi guys, hoping one of the mods will see this, my account got hacked within the last year year and a half. Due to me not playing ow, i did not pay attention to it until recently. Wanted to login for some ow2 with gang, only to see its been stolen, mail changed. I send ticket almost 6 days ago… actully 2 one without account and one with this account i created, one is mybe 8 days without response, the other one is like 6. So im basicly wondering when will i get in contact with suport? How much more will i have to wait? And ive managed to find payment from bank even tho it was from august 2016. Hope that will help them clear things, and be able to find account, and bring it back.
Sorry for longer post!
Stay safe and cheers :wave:t2::wave:t2:

1 Like

Man I feel so sorry for you but I think I have to disappoint you. Blizzard is either way to overwhelmed with messages and they can’t keep up or they don’t care. This game was in development for a couple of years now and tbh there aren’t any big changes and there are way too many problems as well. I hope that they will help you but as it seems right now most likely nothing will happen.