Account missing overwatch license

I’m loading the game for the first time from a disk. Getting a message saying I don’t have a license to play. Any help?

1 Like

i have the same problem how can i fix it?

Hello to both of you,

Looks like you’re not connecting the right Battle.net account. Overwatch never has been played on the accounts you’re contacting us with. If you’re unable to locate the right one, please contact our customer support.

Sorry, I don’t understand. If the game has never been played on this account, and I’m loading it from a disk, why would I have to locate another account?

Sending a ticket to their customer service is the best way to get an answer.
It could be that the disc needs to be registered to your account maybe? (I didn’t buy a disc version so i wouldn’t know, but other games on other gaming services have had the need to register the disc for a good while now)

Hi bobguts,

Hieiko is correct, if you recently bought a new physical copy of Overwatch then you first need to redeem the code here on our website. Once that is done you should also restart the Battle.net app and then you should be able to play Overwatch.

If you still get the same error message or you are unable to redeem the code please contact our customer support here so we can check if the code you have for Overwatch is still valid.

1 Like