Account suspended for NO reason

How exactly did they find “evidence” of my “disruptive gameplay”, I am really curious ?

Here is why I am curious.

I have been steadily climbing the ladder these past week (3.1k to 3.8k at time of suspension) and have been nothing but cooperative, which of course is why I am climbing.

I have been abused in chat and voice countless times, IN WINNING GAMES nonetheless and those people are surely reporting me like crazy, for NO reason.

So, I would like to see the “evidence” that my gameplay was disruptive, but Blizz don’t work that way, because otherwise probably we’d see, there is no “evidence”.

Probably their reporting system is being abused through the roof, by nasty people to suspend cooperative and serious players.

Probably the reporting system needs to be reworked and probably suspensions of accounts need to be put through some more investigation, before ruining a REAL PERSON’s day/s, for NO reason…

1 Like

Its pretty simple. As long as you get reported enough, they’ll ban, mute or suspend you. It doesnt matter if its true or not, but if enough people report you, you get punished.

1 Like

Don’t look for reason and meaning where there is none. Like eanthia said, the report system is just based on a certain number being reached and viola, you’re suspended, banned, etc. There’s nobody sitting there actually spending time reviewing reports and suspensions. That would actually require a dedicated report system division to deal with reviewing games, toxicity, racism, bullying, etc. Banning IPs, and so forth, but that would all cost blizz money and make them less money from account sales so again, don’t stress over what you can neither control nor change. If you get reported enough to get banned, maybe you’re just interacting with the wrong people too much? Sometimes silence is louder than words.

Same Thing happened to me… got suspended for an apperent abusive Chat so yeah I don’t really understand it. I’ve been in gm for almost 5 Seasons now and ppl don’t like me much since I Play alot of non meta Heros so they can just repport me

2 Likes

What have you been abused for countless of times in chat and voice chat?

Got warning from false reports yesterday. GG

Hello there Awhoo!

It’s against forum guidelines to respond to posts that are extremely old.
This is referred as “Necro-bumping”

Don’t “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”). Users who are found to be bumping posts will be subject to forum account suspension and post removal.

WELCOME TO GENERAL DISCUSSION - PLEASE READ!]

This is to prevent reviving posts that are outdated.
The thread you replied to was already in violation with the Code of Conduct.

This simply serves as a reminder that i’d recommend you refrain from doing this in the future. Of course i’m not part of Blizzard in any way so i can’t tell you what to do it’s simply a recommendation.

Hold in mind that the forums are not a place to discuss disciplinary actions, this is forbidden by the Forum Code of Conduct.

Why?
Punishments are account issues, and these should be handled in private with Customer Support. Forums are unable to assist you and forums are not a direct line to Customer Support.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

If you have questions or concerns:

Refer to: Forum Code of Conduct

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter then i’d recommend you open a ticket with customer support.

Do hold in mind that your behavior can be offensive to others, even if you don’t deem it offensive
Such examples as:
“Get rekt”
“Noob”
“EZ”

Can negatively impact another player their experience, plus it’s practically saying they lack skill.

Communication

When participating in communication of any kind (chat, voice communication, group finder), you are responsible for how you express yourself. You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others.

Hate speech and discriminatory language is inappropriate, as is any obscene or disruptive language. Threatening or harassing another player is always unacceptable, regardless of language used. Violating any of these expectations will result in account restrictions. More serious and repeated violations will result in greater restrictions.

Refer to: Blizzard’s In-Game Code of Conduct

Customer Support is not required to provide examples, though they can if they want to.

There is the possibility that this could be due to false reports, and i’d feel bad for you if that were the case. Though take this chance to look at what you possibly are doing wrong.

You can retrieve chat logs and maybe reflect on what you’re doing wrong: Request to Obtain Personal Information

Hopefully i’ve provided enough information in this post, if you require anything you can ask me though i can’t guarantee that i know the answer.
If you need help related to your account hold in mind that you need to contact Customer Support for that.