Add my eligible drops to my account since a bug in your system prevented me to get them

I wrote a very through post about my issue of Twitch drops I got eligible for not registering to my OW2 account. And I edited it to add further clarifications and important points. I was more than willing to be cooperative but my post got flagged as spam and got removed! And there is no way for me to send a ticket regarding my issue! Brilliant!

I’m sick of this. Not only the stuff I got to rightfully own weren’t added to my account because of a bug in your system, but also there is no way for me and people who face the same issue as me to get help. This is just atrocious.

My detailed explanation got deleted by your spam bot. If the Tech Support needs any explanations or further clarifications, I can provide so with a private conversation since I’m not posting my account screenshots here in public.

I wasted my hours watching those streams for the drops. I demand the Twitch drops to be added to my account.