Address game closing if a player leaves for gods sake !

so today i was in 2 seperate matches and in both matches the team i was in took the first point in under 30 seconds , guess what , a player from the other side leaves and the message pops up , game will close not enough players etc !!

how is this fair to the team that managed to play half decent and in one attack capture the first point , it was kings row , both matches .

this needs sorting out , it is unfair and a waste of players time and efforts who manage to play well , the game is not in any way rewarding players or teams this way .

it needs fixing please .

Then people would just ask someone in the team to take the bullet for everyone and leave the game when they start losing. Just buy a smurf, play with your friends, they never lose a single game again.

It’s not fair for the enemy team either to be 5v6 because someone left, might internet connection, might something else, who knows.

You sure it wasn’t 6v5 from the start?

no it wasnt one of their players left straight after we captured the first very quickly in under 30 seconds actualy we captured it . and he/she left and the game gave the message a player has left etc surely now after all this time this is not fair onb the team that did well from the off . even if i was on the other team and down to 5 i am a honest player and would think it unfair the player who left should recieve harsher punishments but its not fair to in a way punish the other team .

I guess its all matter of compromise between time wasted and the amount of frustration starting 5v6 with basically no way to win. The leaver gets penalty and eventually comp ban if he keeps doing that too often - feel free to report them on top for a bit of extra punishment, thats what I do.
Annoying but for real, stop complaining about this - you get to receive the short end of the stick as much as you benefit from it, leavers don’t happen only on the enemy team.