Ae1-br01-eqch2.as57976.net Lag Spikes

Since the 1.40 patch was released, I’ve had massive lag spikes lasting multiple seconds in game. This only affects Overwatch. I ran WinMTR and sure enough I’ve had multiple “Worst” pings in the 3000-5000ms range but only to as57976 dot net

It is making the game impossible to play competitively as the spikes occur in game and often are long enough and disruptive enough in fights I often die. I can’t be the only one experiencing this.

I am based in the Midwest.

Hey there MarcusGT,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having latency issues when trying to play Overwatch. You’ve posted here on the EU forums and we’re not aware of any specific connection issues that could be contributing to the issue you’re having.

Please can you make sure that you have completed each of the suggested steps, including those in the Advanced Troubleshooting section of our Overwatch Latency Problems guide to see if any of those help you.

If you still have troubles, please can you include the WinMTR test that you ran, and we’ll be happy to look into this further :slight_smile: