Aimbot review of the day

BDF9C7

Aimbots: NotASmurfLUL and Ares, duoq
the first one is using wallhacks and microflick aimbots.
the second one is wallhacking and softlocking (you can see him shooting thru the walls at people lol)

4 Likes

see the thing is you will be the one getting banned, not them, as shaming on the forums is strictly forbidden. the place to shame hackers is the owpd twitter page, not the forums. you are i think the 3rd person ive had to tell this to today

1 Like

in other words, delete the post before you get banned

Dont delete post you are doing right. I m daily sharing replay codes with cheaters . If they ban us instead of them let them do it !

This is why this community is so trash

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve already seen your posts (even before posting)

i was just trying to warn you to prevent you from being banned but ok

Yeah, don’t really give a sh*t
also, won’t delete the post

You can not get banned for it at all, and obviously you can share replays for a reason :wink: Also forums bans do not extend to in game bans.

7SPNQQ

Another one, super fresh!
Aimbot: Snapper (he’s playing with the soldier, didnt check his PoV tho)
you can see him flicking into heads constantly, even at wrecking ball’s head, and when he comes out of spawn he keeps fan the hammer at nothing to lower his accuracy.

This is true. But also completely disgusting behaviour from Blizz.

We should be able to post evidence for sensible discussion. If the consensus of the sensible discussion if the person is clearly cheating, Blizz should look to take action.

Maybe make it a system, where authorised players review game footage. And if enough people think they are cheating or doing something odd, then action can be taken. Like other games do. In fact I do think another game calls these people Overwatch (don’t quote me on that).

94DMA8

player : Endo

grouping with 4 guy.

there is more than 10 hack product running at this game.

Probably they are better and bigger companies than blizzard so they never detech !

Forum bans can extend to game bans in extreme circumstances.

I know someone who’s got a 1000 year ban on the US forums (they can’t permanently ban, so its a long time ban instead lol) and with that came a 7 day game ban.

did they release new aimbots/wallhacks today? 8 out of 12 games tonight got scumbags using those…

Got to post those codes dude.

I doubt you had a 67% cheater rate.

Will happily apologise if I’m wrong. But recency bias is a terrible mistress.

XRSYC3
look at the enemy sombra called player. aimboting at some points.
some time he tries without it

Posting replay codes with possible cheater to know opinion of others is not against rules. But not mention name if the player. That would be against rule.