And this is where i say goodbye overwatch

I was just having my regular games as always tryna get back to masters,cause i dropped.And ur stupid game always crashes. For real,i can’t believe i even pay for this.At least two crashes the day but usually im rejoining and play w/o loosing sr.But today i was for the 300th time one win away to get masters again,and guess what. Your stupid game crashed again,and when i reopen it i couldn’t rejoin.Just the penalty. So,3400 again. Won’t sit arround anymore im tired of your unfinished buissnes which you decide to make it live just for the money. BB

1 Like

You know you should either provide details of the problems you are having and maybe tech can help you, or get a new computer.

Hello PrediXioN,

Do you get an error message when the game client crashes? If you could be more specific as to what happens it would help us troubleshoot the issue.

Until then, please follow the steps of our Overwatch Lockups and Crash Errors support article, including the advanced steps if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! Blizzard EU - Customer Service Forum Representatives Surveys - Hagut

My PC is not trash,CPU intel i7 GPU GTX 1660 ti. It was patch issue more likely,just a regular weird disconect without me having connection issues but the weird thing was that it wouldn’t let me recconect to game,it was just showing me to play again when my penalty is over

This GPU has been known to cause issues with Overwatch due to its drivers. Try using an older driver.

1 Like