Any EU LGBTQ+ people?

The latest lore update was great, but it made me realize how alone I actually was in the game. I’d love to find some likeminded people or people who support the LGBT community to play with.
I’m a plat support+D.va main and would love to play any mode, but I honestly just want to find friends. I also have severe social anxiety and it took a lot out of me just to write this post so please be respectful.
If you’re interested please leave a comment with your battletag and I’ll add you.

1 Like

SLYFOX#21624

Many of my friends have moved away from Overwatch so would love to play with some new people!

I don’t have many friends who play Overwatch and I’m a bit shy so might not want to use voice. I play mostly QP and arcade. You can add me if you want :slight_smile: Syrco#2439

Hello :slight_smile: This is my first time commenting on forums because i can relate to you on so many levels.

If you wanna chill and have fun in the game you can add me : Felxprod#21988

I play with a number of LGBTQ+ friends as well as my partner. You’re welcome to come join us ^^ Novaris#21195

Would really like 2 play with fellow lgtbq+ , my bf aswell.

Keta#21825

(Late) I have social anxiety too, and just replying to people can makes my heart beat like crazy. But I really wanna play with people so add me if you want :slight_smile: yeehaw#21964

Hi all, I’m a member of the Stonewall Gaming Network, a group for LGBT+ gamers to have fun together in a friendly, supportive network. I’m hoping to build up our Overwatch player base in the group so please do feel free to check us out and join up!
Just search for Stonewall Gaming Network!

1 Like

As Cal has mentioned, check out our Stonewall Gaming Network recruitment post in the Looking for Players - PC thread. Gives some info about us and instructions on how to join!

I would like to also send you a friend request, you seem like a cool dude(girl?). So anyways i would just like to say i’m a Junkrat main and i focus mainly on the damage characters.