Any plans to buff the brig?

I mean after the nerf she feels abysmally weak and not impactful, unless you wanna some defense against tracer.

1 Like

I think she should have more hp.
A bit more shield bash damage would also be nice.

2 Likes

She does seem to be the Sym of the supports now.

Unless you play her, and her kit, really well. In comps that are suited to her. It is difficult to get value. Then suddenly everyone thinks that brig can’t heal much lol.

Brig does a lot of healing… but everything has to be right for her. And you have to play well and have good awareness.

Unlike Mercy who can be played everywhere and you don’t really need to pay any attention to get value from her.

2 Likes

As a support main I agree, I hate playing Brig cause I just don’t know how to use her properly. I just smash into the enemy and swing the mace around hoping I’m healing my team enough :joy:

Haha. Well, thats certainly a good start

It is always easier to be too aggressive and tone it back, than it is to be passive and add more aggression.

I tend to only play her if its Rein Zarya. And then stay in Reins pocket the whole time.

Keep whipping people away to keep your inspire up as much as possible, and you’ll be well on your way.

1 Like

whip shot helps your team more than anything else…
and stunning ults :wink:

One look at Brig’s changelog will tell you everything you need to know. Blizzard will never buff her.

Because she was waaay to strong to start with. So they’ve knocked her down to find her place.

People just got upset becasue the play style had to change.

You can’t just run about like a mad proxy tank now. You need to play with your team and your brain. And for some, that’s to big of an ask.

she’s getting slightly buffed, +25 health.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-pR-85LHM