Anyone +35 playing this game?

Hey
Been looking for ppl to play with for a while but all I can find is all these huge discord communitys with loads of 13 year olds screaming and whining. If I want that I can just go up to my livingroom for an hour or so… Im looking for a few dudes or dudettes to play comp with, try and climp the invisible SR ladder, and have fun. Not 12 year old genji screaming for heals in the enemyteams backline fun, but U know… real fun.
Im hardstuck between silver or bronze due to the amazing soloque strategy. Been up to low plat in my peakdays.

About me:
45 year old Swede
Play support (mercy/moira/ana)
Play tank (all if needed)
Play dps (just for sh#ts and giggles and not to be trusted)
Voicechat yes plz, be it ingame or discord.
EU

About U:
Just dont be a dick, ok?

Add me and lets play
Hellsingland#2965

1 Like

Serenity Gaming Check out this community

1 Like

Hey. Thanx for the tip but Im not a big fan of these huge communitys. I wanna get to know ppl and U just get lost when its 100-200+ members. So thanx but no thanx

Hi mate, I know you said lost when its above a 100, but add me on discord anyway.
Have a talk. I think you would be a nice addition to the team. (if you are an active player (10 to 15 hours a month)

Add me on discord: hornblower1181#6078

Hi. Saw Ur other posts and tbh, if ur server has over 3000 members as U said, its not for me. As I said I feel that servers with 100+ members is too much, Ur server wont be for me. I dont do good in large groups. Thanx anyway.

hello! I have been experiencing these same things, haha:D Im finnish 34y tank player. Have lived in SWE but ENG goes better. I have a friend who plays support. We play together all the time. I added you. Hope we could play together:) Oudii#21990

Hi Hellsingland!

I’m Wallberry and I represent a Swedish Overwatch organisation with around 75 members and we only speak swedish. We have members in the age of 13-36 and SR from Silver up to Grand Master. If that is something that interests you. Then you are more than welcome to join us to climb and have fun along the way. We have members in the age of 13-36 and SR from Silver up to Grand Master. If that is something that interests you. Then you are more than welcome to join us to climb and have fun along the way.

You can also dm me for further questions, discord: Wallberry#8595