Are EU servers down now?

Can’t connect to game servers right now. It either can’t start, or disconnects in 15 seconds after booting into menu. Was able to join training area once, and got 2000+ ping and disconnect after 10 seconds either.

Restarted everything, checked internet connection - all fine.

Checked outage.report/overwatch and it looks like I’m not alone?..

1 Like

Heya! Sorry you’re having these troubles. We have identified that right now there are issues that are preventing some players from logging in to the game and we’re working to have that resolved.

1 Like

Actually I’ve solved the problem by enabling a VPN :slight_smile:

Seems like it’s not related with Blizzard itself, it’s just Russian Internet slowly dying under government’s attempts to regulate and filter it. To anyone still having connection problems - just use any EU-based VPN service of your choice.

Thanks for response! Case closed!

Actually a VPN doesn’t work for me.
And these issues are only with Overwatch, not any other game.

Where can I find updates about this issue?
Because sadly I can’t login either, but I really don’t want to miss out more of the Halloween event :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, DobinDaBank! o/

The issues Эовиссар mentioned seem to have been resolved already, and as phpony mentioned, they seem to have originated on a Russian connection node, so a VPN would have done the trick if you were affected by this, although it’s not something we recommend as it can cause other issues.

So, if you are experiencing issues, it must be something else. Can you post the results of a winMTR test so we can have a look at it?

Hello Agaleith!

Like I mentioned before, a VPN didn’t do the trick for me.
I never used a winMTR before, I unpacked and started the application, what do I do next?

I don’t know what happened, as I couldn’t log in 2h ago.
But now I can log in again! :slight_smile:

Hi again, RobinDaBank! o/

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved for you now. This probably means that there was a problem in point between your router and our servers, and this issue was detected and resolved by the ones responsible for managing that node :slight_smile: