Autoskip POTG option

Not hating , but i’m tired of Genji ults and turrets… this whould just save time.

4 Likes

I agree, its rarely the play that actually changed the course of the game its just that nano blade, turret or Widow every single f***ing time and its boring

2 Likes

Genuinely curious, but how do you know that the nano blade, turret or Widow wasn’t the play that actually changed the game?

1 Like

Haha turret? Are you serious? That 250 HP puny turret getting a play of the game?

That said - the suggestion is pointless. Almost nobody stays to watch the potg, most people are tired of them and simply leave to find another game.

You…you can turn Potg’s off in the options?

It rarely is, its usually just the play that got the most kills. Quite often the nano blade is on the losing team anyway so…clearly didnt make that much of an impact

Or you could just leave after the match is done.

I agree, its rarely the play that actually changed the course of the game its just that nano blade, turret or Widow every single f***ing time and its boring

widow makers actually have to work for a POTG… other heros just press Q at the right time…

Isn’t using a skill at the right time the shining grace of supports and tanks? Are you saying its easy to do?