Bad connection just for Overwatch?

Hi! i have contacted the support like 3 times, i swear they’re tired of me at this point… I don’t even know why i’m typing here, i know there’s probs not much anyone can do but… In the 4 years i have had this game i have never left nor disconnected from a ranked match…
Yet today, near the end while we were winning … i get kicked… the stupid little red plug and then “lost connections to the servers”

i was looking at my ping at the time because it was fine yesterday when i played…
and it was fine today. HOWEVER, even tho the whole thing lasted less than 10s i got the 10 minute ban (it was the end of the match) and honestly, i don’t even care about my SR, i was on a horrid lose streak…but i ruined the match for other people because yeah, your servers are bad…and all the generic solutions i have been offered don’t work…

I even heard about the re-routing to ME servers so I blocked those, following steps in a thread here… Still nothing…

I don’t know where I was going with this, i guess i was wondering if anyone else had a similar issue and … hopefully i get some updates when this is resolved so i can reinstall the game?

have a nice day (:

They just have terrible servers. I get 60-90 ping on games like apex legends and csgo. While on overwatch i get 140 ping and it is very unstable. One second it can go to 1000 ping and even higher. My highest is 2800. This never happens on other games. Even when i used to play fortnite i would constantly have 60 ping.

About the ping, that depends on where you live and where the servers are from that game… I have a ping of 6/8 with overwatch, but other games have 10