Banned and Happy now :)

I refused to play against smurfs (you know, Level 27 widowmaker with 80 eliminations in 10 minutes) when the game is obviously lost.
And now i’m banned.
I’m actually happy about that.

Thanks to all who reported me. Much appreciated.
To the few who made the matches fun: thank you.

-1 smurfwhiner

good.

4 Likes

The game is absolute trash anyway, enough good other shooters with matchmaking that actually works. Try rainbow six siege, you actually have a chance to win any match even with potato teammates. Unlike this garbage.

1 Like

80 eliminations in 10 minutes

Maybe you could have learned to stay behind a barrier? No matter how good the player is, they can’t beat that matchup.

3 Likes

I hope it’s just a suspension, not a permanent ban. We had such a good time. I’m gonna miss you FlereImsaho! :smiley:

1 Like

every single game with you was painful. i’m so glad i’ll never met you again.

life is pain so is death.

2 Likes

You’re comparing Overwatch, a cartoony, MOBA like hero shooter, with heavy emphasis on working as a team (as in you really can’t do crap alone), to R6S, a “fairly” realistic FPS, with heavy emphasis on being tactical, with the time to kill being under a second with pretty much every gun?

Both games are made for different audiences.

2 Likes

RB6 doesn’t have the lore, jumped up apes, evil scientists (maybe?), cowboys, ninja’s, dwarves (I’m not a dwarf!), the same style of combat/play to begin with, a flying lady with a rocket launcher, a moving payload…

I mean they really are two totally different games. It just sort of sounds like you were expecting the apple to be like the orange.

2 Likes

Yeah like my friend who is just a good widow and people get mad because she got 55/65% accurancy? That’s what any hitscan should achieve, if you don’t do that change job mate, that’s why the majority of DPS sucks they don’t realise what they do is not enough.
Usually my friend when a fight start can pull 2/3 headshot instantly and everybody scream smurf/hacking when it’s what she should do really.
It’s like playing against a Rein who land 5/6k shatter,block all of the enemy shatter and call him smurf, isn’t what any good Rein should do?

Also you never won a game against aimbot? Really? A smurf can’t be better than aimbot.

1 Like

Or simply respect your teammate and use cover like any other FPS? In a match before I had my team literally get hooked all the time from Hog, well if people stand like a pepega in his range without cover or shield what people expect?

1 Like

:laughing: that what happen to me… :smile: before hanzo got nerf i pull a dead shot tricks and get called a hacker even with good widow aims. it was good before they call us troll throw picks.
scatter arrows kill out no were cos i just guess were is a good spot for a shoot the wall and hit the player and get called hacker

1 Like

Yeah lol like when I charge with Rein and I found people passing by. WALLHACK! No pepega your timing and position is simply obvious.

1 Like

the same op here is saying different thing [18+] [EU] Serenity Gaming Discord Community - #235 by K1NKYN1NJA-2760
i quote :" FlereImsaho

10 posts

7d

Since i’ve been banned from your discord server i have to do it here.

I’m sorry for my behaviour. You guys haven been so nice and tried to help me.

If anyone is looking for a community i can recommend them!"

“different thing”? why? care to explain?

I can feel a ban coming in soon for me. I got a team of millennial children that were just ridiculously toxic. They kept on complaining about my tanking and calling me words that are… well… not particularly liked by minorities or decent human beings, when I had silver elims damage and gold healing (with two healers being in their little group.) Now I in particular don’t care to much about elo and ranks, seeing as how i’m gold/silver, so I stopped playing I just emoted on point and “Contested” it. Technically i was still doing my job as a tank cause i was taking damage though. A couple more n-words and c-words later the game ended with all of them reporting me for throwing. I still had all of the medals mentioned previously even after emoting on point XD.

Summary: Trash community makes the game absolutely terrible.

1 Like

you cant get banned for that you know? community is watching you.
you wish you get banned but you wont.
and if you did get banned you wont be banned forever.

and tell me a single game that doesnot have such toxic community ?

I dont think that they ban you for one bad game. At least I hope they don’t.
If you act like that every 3rd game, then yyyyeaaahhhh…