Banned for "ez lootbox" in quickplay

Hello.

1st game of day.
I decide to warm up QP,
1 lootbox if you play tank.
I play tank.
I write “ez lootbox” at start for joke.
Not a tank main, gold dmg as hammond, we win easy 2-0.

Match ends.
Abusive chat.
10-day no overwatch.

Carebear much?

You cant get banned for a single game. You probably accumulated reports from before and the glass of water spilled.

9 Likes

Yes.

Im complaining that a glass that wasnt over the top, got spilled by nothing.

And i never use insult beyond “ur wrong, thats bad” , never anything that is considered curse in doctionary, yet still get penalized like in kindergarden.

Could have been a single report. You’ll never know. I got one of my bans after a game where I did everything I could to win, never said anything and finished with 4 gold medals yet still got reported by at least one person.

I know its a scripted bot system.

Thats why im complaining.

Its ridicilously silly,

Changing the system would require Blizzard to spend more money. It will never happen.

As usual, “I know what I did but the system is stupid, but I still know I was toxic”. :sleeping:

3 Likes

Saying ez in quickplay for getting a lootbox and playing ur best isnt toxic

tell me since when is “ez” toxic ?

You cant call a bad player “bad” anymore, whats next, getting reported for saying “this isnt good, could we try swapping” ?

1 Like

Bruh you’re either extremely unlucky getting banned by one game or you’ve just put to many ez in chat.

3 Likes

I swear it was 1x and only game i played whole week :slight_smile:

Maybe it trigerred enemy cz we won. So i guess we should throw more, cz in comp i never see feeders get reported, but when I wait for group theres always a guy screaming “report afk” :confused:

I don’t like the basement dwelling types who troll people and write things like “lol ez” after a win. Not my type of humans.

Now I know you said you wrote that before the game started and it’s obviously not directed at anyone, you’re merely stating that a quick game will give you an “ez lootbox”, fair enough. But the fact that you got a 10 day ban tells us that you’ve done this type of stuff before. You don’t get a 10 day ban by accident. I have a feeling you’ve probably ruffled some feathers in the past and people had enough of it.

But yeah it would be very weird if you got that ban just for this one time “ez lootbox” thing.

2 Likes

Someone standing on thin ice shouldn’t really be tap dancing for a laugh

2 Likes

You played Hammond. That’s clearly a reportable offence.

Or just don’t say ez. I’ve nobody seen anyone get reported when you ask something. It’s the way the word EZ is used. You win a game, instead of making fun of the people that lost the game. You could encourage to try them again with GG well played or better luck next time!

First of all u get muted for abusive chat after few reports as the first adveritsment and then u are getting ban,u are probably very toxic if u got ban 10 days for abusive chat

2 Likes

Well deserved ban, I almost thought they stopped banning people who use “ez”.

1 Like

I wrote it at start.

I was happy about the lootbox I would get for playing tank in quickplay.

Im not a nice person in ranked… BUT If 100x reports give you band and i have 99 + 1 unjustified reports … then I dont deserve any punishment by my logic.

Reply to bluetwinkles

Correct im a horrible toxic person.

I use words like “bad” to describe bad players, I advocate meta hero combos, and when a teammate is feeding and not grouping up, I tell that specific person to “group up and stop feeding”.

Blizzard responded to my ticket , saying sarcasm is toxic.
Shouldve used words like F@ck and n1ger since poeple are immune already

you literally get an orange warning beforehand, this thread is a blatant lie. Appeal it, they will likely highlight exactly what you said that got you banned, alongside multiple other examples. I’ve been known to be quite toxic in a lot of games, (never using prejudicial slurs, however) and I’ve been muted for 7 days. Usually just for BM talk. But a 10 day ban? C’mon bruh, you know what you did, just face it.

1 Like

in this game “HELLO” can and will be reported and eventually punishment will come,overwatch is the slime or the cream of the cup P.C (Political Correctness) people the world has ever seen,whiteboi theorists and hurt feelings everywhere.Ugh the slime is all around.

Awww look little flmkk, hes so clueless. Nevermind, one day he will learn.