Barely getting further in my deathmatch rank

So I’ve played 21 games of competitive deathmatch. I won 20 of those games. After my placements I got into plat 3, being higher ranked than 50% of the players in my rank. Here I’ve played 5-1. After my first rank up that was 5-0, I’ve gone up to being 51% better than other players in my rank. After the next rank up, again 5-0, I’ve gone up to 85% better than other players in plat 3. After the last rank up, 5-0, I’ve gone up to 88% better. After I checked the statistics of my games, I found that I had -0 losses and one game tied. How can this be? In every game that counted towards a win I was atleast in second place.

1 Like

Perhaps your mmr thinks you’re in the right rank and is making your climbing slower?
It’s an ai, it can make mistakes.

I’m in masters and gm in the other comp game modes so idk

Because the MMR is so broken on Blizzard games.

How so.
Do you have proof of that.
How would you fix it.

Or is this just a mode with such a tiny player base it’s always going to look weird. Like lucioball always was for example.

Maybe read the initial post instead of starting, yet, another thread spam.

Yeah, they aren’t talking about MMR.

There MMR is the same as it was from ranked and other modes. The rankings don’t work so well when there are so few players to play.

I’m just curious as to why you think MMR is broken and how you’d change it.

Considering you mentioned very very recently about “win loss is very important in MMR”, I shall say no more on the subject as you’re always digging yourself a deeper hole lol. Quit while you’re ahead dude, it’s embarrassing.

That’s irrelevant to this. They talking about their rank, which requires a healthy number to players to filter everyone through to accurate ranks.

Hence everyone having various levels of inflated ranks in open queue.

You brought up MMR being broken, I’m just asking how and how you’d fix it. The detailing from you wasn’t needed.