Bastion = stupid

blizzard killed wc3 too…

by blizzard, welcome riot games!

1 Like

Oh, the typical level 1000 hardstuck silver player complaining about how op bastion is. We gotta keep the juice goin

5 Likes

the typical level 1000 hardstuck silver player complaining about how op bastion is.

My guy you were just whinging about a support, your hypocrisy is astounding.

2 Likes

I said im done talking to you, i found out ur brain isnt working good. And i was whining about her auto attack not the beam ^^

1 Like

i was whining about her auto attack

There are no “auto-attacks” in this game, except maybe turrets and B.O.B

3 Likes

auto attack?.. are you talking about her “infinite ammo” as in “not needing to reload” between attacks?..

if so… cough DVA, Cough Reinhart Cough Brigitte Cough Mercy Cough Hanzo Cough… need I go on?

4 Likes

I just uninstalled Overwatch and Battle.net agent myself. At least you got a refund on WC3, but indeed, Blizz is done, unfortunately.

2 Likes

No i mean her weapon that has a very large spread, which means its hard NOT to hit. And also i find it really funny that every “normal” Player is on my side and only you (a brig, mei main) and the other guy (moira main) are against me. Looks like These People who Play braindead easy Heros still have to tell themselves that the Hero they r playing isnt easy xD
(Oh, and the Hamsun guy that keeps liking your Posts is a bronze reaper main ; ) )

you try playing mei or brig lol or better yet, try bastion/torb who are my real mains

you’re not “normal” because you main genji/widow, the most broken OP heros of the bunch this isn’t CoD aim isn’t king, don’t like that? leave…

3 Likes

ahh ok then, flagged, enjoy your forum vacation :slight_smile:

Flagged for what? That i said “your aim sucks”? Yea good luck bringing that through

1 Like

im not hardstuck silver… but hey genji main talking :smiley:

Well if you would be any higher, u would soon see, that Bastion isnt even close to being good, not to speak of being op…

1 Like

I hated blizzard before it was cool :nerd_face:

Get good. I can’t tell you the last time I died to a bastion as any character. He is so easy to counter, and so hard to master. Get good is the only thing I can reply to this with.

1 Like

He is though, and a braindead hero.

1 Like

cough couch hanzo needs aim cough couch rein has barely any mobility cough couch dva has a hitbox 10 times the size of moiras cough cough mercy is a trash hero cough cough go on please our lord and savior AllMight

1 Like

hahahahaha you think torb is hard. please say sike or ill jump out of my window

1 Like

yawn… flagged…

20 characters

fLaGgEd :00000000000

1 Like