Battlenet randomly dcing , already lost 100 sr because of that

i have internet connection but battlenet randomly dcing and so the game and refuses for sometime to reconnect me

it already cost me 100 sr

what is going on ?

1 Like

So normally this means your connection temporarily cut out, but brief enough to cause an issue with a game but not everything else. (Games require a constant back and fowards stream of information, whereas websites etc can take things in small chunks since they donโ€™t need to communicate all the time). We can look to help but it would help if you could get a WinMTR and post it on a site such as pastebin and then post the link here so we can try to help diagnose this for you. Please keep the test running for a while before and after the disconnection happens to ensure the data is shown in the results!

so you telling me i need to lose another 50 sr and risk a ban to get that problem fix

amazing

i have discord and youtube work perfectly fine in the background

In the WinMTR steps it mentions you should make your own game - this means there wonโ€™t be any SR on the line for disconnecting since you will be the only player in there.

Hi there Stino, thank you for your help.

Iโ€™m having the same issue as the fellow above me, in that Iโ€™m allowed into a game only to have it disconnect a few minutes later. Note that Battle dot net is also disconnecting, and battle.net domains are not accessible via the browser during this time. Iโ€™m able to reconnect a minute or so later, at which point the battle dot net domains resume functioning as well.

Iโ€™ve done the WinMTR, but this form isnโ€™t allowing me to post links. Could you provide me permission to post the pastebin?

Much appreciated =)

EDIT: Figured it out - pastebin dot com/QAvMwHxE

https:// pastebin. com/ckcSLS2p

just remove the spaces between http and com

and i want to add , i dont if it related or not , but i tried at first leaving it in tranining range but it didnt dc , i tried playing arcade and it didnt dc

the moment i entered ranked game it dcโ€™ed me and lost me another 50 sr

150 sr lost and 30 min ban ,just great !!!

For me it would disconnect in the training range as well as in customs/arcade/QP.

Didnโ€™t try competitive.

i dont if it just coincidence but i played qp and it did some rounds in DM ,the moment i start queuing into comp game i just got dcโ€™ed again

Volrex you have Hot?

yes

17 characters required

Hahaha.

I think it might have something to do with Hot as well as Blizz since my buddies in the Netherlands arenโ€™t having problems logging on, and weโ€™re both connecting to the ams1 server.

Is anything else not working for you or just Battle net?

iโ€™m playing with 2 firends ,theyโ€™re in partner and they can play with no problems

ืžื” ืืคืฉืจ ืœืขืฉื•ืช ืขื ื”ื•ื˜

ื”ื›ื™ ืžื”ืจ ืื‘ืœ ื‘ืžืžื•ืฆื ื›ืœื”ื ืื•ืชื• ื”ื“ื‘ืจ

ืœืคื—ื•ืช ื”ื ื™ื›ื•ืœื™ื ืœืฉื—ืง ,ื•ืื ื™ ืชืงื•ืข ืคื” ืขื ื‘ืœื™ืื–ืจื“ ื•ื”ื•ื˜ ืื•ื›ืœ ืชืกื‘ื™ื›ื™ื ืžื™ ืืฉื

ื›ื ืจืื” ืฉื–ื” ื‘ืขื™ื” ืขื ื”ื•ื˜ ืื‘ืœ ืื ื™ ืœื ืžื‘ื™ืŸ ืœืžื” ืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ื‘ืขื™ื•ืช ืขื ื›ืœื•ื ื—ื•ืฅ ืžื‘ืœื–ืืจื“

ื’ื ืืฆืœื™ ื–ื” ืจืง ื‘ื‘ืœื™ืื–ืจ ืžืฉื—ืงื™ื ืื—ืจื™ื ืขื•ื‘ื“ื™ื ืกื‘ื‘ื”

ืื ื™ ืขื ื—ื‘ืจื™ื ืฉืœื™ ื‘ื“ื™ืกืงื•ืจื“ ื•ื”ื“ื™ืกื•ืงืจื“ ืขื•ื‘ื“ ืื‘ืœ ื–ื” ื”ืขื™ืฃ ืื•ืชื™ ืžื”ืžืฉื—ืง ื•ืจื•ืฉื ืœื™ ืฉืื™ืŸ ืœื™ ืื™ื ืจื ื˜

ื•ืžื” ืืคืฉืจ ืœื”ื’ื™ื“ ืœื–ืื‘ืœื•ืช ื”ืืœื” ื”ื•ื˜ .ื”ื ื”ื•ืœื›ื™ื ื‘ื˜ื— ืœื”ืืฉื™ื ืืช ื‘ืœื™ื–ืืจื“ ื•ืฉื ื–ื” ื™ื’ืžืจ

ื ื›ื•ืŸ ืžืื•ื“. ืชืŸ ืœื™ ืœื ืกื•ืช ืขื ื”ื”ื•ื˜ืกืคื•ื˜ ืฉืœื™ ื‘ื•ื ื ืจืื” ืื™ืคื” ื”ื‘ืขื™ื” ื‘ื“ื™ื•ืง

ืกื‘ื‘ื” ืื—ื™ ,ืจืง ืชื’ื™ื“ ืœื™ ืžื” ืืžืจื• ืœืš

@Stinobrom Didnโ€™t want you to be confused - weโ€™re trying to pinpoint the cause of our problem since weโ€™ve noticed that weโ€™re both using battle net from the same country.

The issue is, weโ€™re both only experiencing issues with battle net services, to the point that weโ€™re talking to our friends on discord while weโ€™re disconnected from OW.

Do you see anything in the WinMTR that would explain this?

ืขื•ื‘ื“ ืื—ืœื” ื“ืจืš ื”ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ, ื›ื ืจืื” ืฉื”ื‘ืขื™ื” ืขื ื”ื•ื˜ ื›ืจื’ื™ืœ