Blatant aimbot in masters

The guy named Quartz was hard aimbotting,what’s worse is that his team were tryharding to win even though everyone was reporting him. How this guy’s acc is still not banned is beyond me,but hey,gg blizz!

GB5NPG

Usually takes a couple of weeks for the bans to come through.

Plus they are still using COVID as an excuse for things not being actioned on this side of things.

I do like these hackers, can never tell if they don’t care or are too stupid to disguise it.

1 Like

Ye their positioning is always awful and they don’t seem to have a notion of game sense ,but what’s sad is the fact his healers were hard pocketing him/dmg boost etc

Easy SR. Some people are just desperate not to lose.

Personally, I’d rather see them banned quicker than the aimbotter. The stench of desperation is a bit grim.

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better +++

Many things needs the ban hammer before hackers. Hackers are just hilarious, and luckily not THAT common.

Mercy one tricks are the ones I’d like to see taken down first lol.

Naming and shaming is against Blizzard CoC

You have been reported

Blame blizzard not me

Actually, this was clarified by one of the mods (or MVPs, they seem to call them) that forcthe purposes of highlighting what’s going on, this is fine.

If the OP was to say, here is player, can you all report them. That would be a breach.

But simply “have a look at this” is fine.

So if you see a cheater and want people to see, or verify if you are not sure then that is perfect cool to post.

it is not, the MVP’s are not blizzard employee’s you should not trust what they say

Ok. Dude. Just like we shouldn’t trust anything you say.

1 Like

Sweet Karen,in what world could i ever care.

1 Like