Blizzard. fix competitive

I love Overwatch, it’s the first FPS that I have gotten into. I love the world, the game and characters. But competitive has made me take a break from the game. What kind of game makes you quit the because of frustration/being burnt out!?I have made a post similar to this before. Like im sure thousands of other people have.

PLEASE FIX COMPETITIVE.

I don’t care if we never get new content for events. Please look into role select I am constantly wanting to go for 2-2-2 and mostly it’s 3 dps and an off-tank. If i’m lucky someone will switch to a Rein/Orisa. If i’m lucky. I know it’s not just Blizzard/The game to blame. Obviously I can do better too. But it’s the constant blaming on “bad dps and tanks” that trigger me so much. As I loose SR because people throw the game, I go further and further down the ladder. I started off in Gold then Silver. Now I’m in Bronze. There needs to be a re-vamp of the system and soon.

That is why lfg was introduced

Make your own group with people you know and tell them to play whatever you think is best!

Your in bronze… do even people play as a team in bronze or is it the same as QP?
If not, a rein or orisa, would be worse then a 3th dps hero.
Rein and orisa only have more value then a dps if they create space for the other players. If no one except your self is making use of that space you just a big slow easy target.

Only heroes you should pick when you dont have a team and every one is doing there own thing are the dive heroes.
So you can assist players who ran off trying to find someone to kill, because of you speed, you can get there fast. And if needed you can get away fast and get to health packs fast when there is no healer close. That is also the reason why you can climb with dive heroes more easily then with the other heroes.

Lfg does not solve the issue. But thanks for the advice, i’ll be looking into Dive when i feel like its time to come back to the game. (If ever)