Bob the deadshot of overwatch

now i know why everyone wish bob was a hero to play thing is he is ash ult
so if bob was a hero who/what ash ult is gonna be?. bob has a arm gauntlet guns,
he dos not shoot with too guns that be more damage and op.
i heard there some deadshot fans wishing wanting there be a game to play as deadshot. bob has allot of hp more then a tank so thats op thats why he is not a hero he is an ult.

Bob wouldn’t have 1,200 health if he were to become a hero.

yeah but he is ash ult really useful he leaves really fast. its not like he can kill ash. he was with her when she was smaller.

You can play as Brigitte and kill your own father, B.O.B is just sort of like a sibling or a best friend.

1 Like

You can also kill your own brother as Genji or Hanzo or your best friend as Tracer or Winston so its not like theres anything wrong morally with him being a hero.

genji made choice join overwatch to save the world not take it.
genji had a chance to join hanzo as the empire of japan and take over the world save it as their own!.. so yeah makes a good story to kill

Yeah thats fair I guess, but I’m just gonna reiterate you can brutally murder your own Child/Father.

all im saying now i know why everyone want bob to be hero. they want a deadshot hero.

You mean Deadlock or is deadshot something else.

low me to your level…
dont you go watch movies or something?
in batman theres a assassin kills shoots for fun and money have gauntlet guns on his arms shoots like bob.
there was a day someone ask to play as batman assassin’s in games.

So you mean Deadshot from DC?

yeah DC deadshot he is in a fighting game now. and he is in a batman game were he shoots you like a hanzo with scatter arrow. but that case its a scatter bullet