Bought Legendary Edition - Where are my skins?

I pre-ordered the game well before release with Origins Edition, and have been playing on and off since release. My partner recently started playing with me, and bought the Legendary Edition on sale for $10. I’m really sad to find out he got all those lovely newer skins, plus the Origins ones I got when I pre-ordered, but I get nothing more, and there’s no chance to upgrade.
I’d spend the money if it was a good deal. I’ve bought many loot boxes in the past to support the game. But I don’t know if I can in future because the odds are now against me getting enough credits to buy the skins I want. :frowning: Was really hoping upgrading to Legendary would at least get me something.

All new skins on the legendary edition are obtaiable via lootboxes so you can still get them.

There is in the dvd case a code

Me too but my game didn’t even install as Legendary edition. It installed as Origins edition on my PS4 Pro and when I redeemded the included code I only got 5 skins. My game was brand new purchased from GAME and sealed and clearly states Legendary edition on the case, the CD and on the voucher code. So either Blizzard or GAME or Playstation have screwd me over and nobody wants to help - actually I’ve not heard from Blizzard yet as only created a ticket today.

Downloaded today from Microsoft store…Legendary Edition. No skins. This is my first foray into Overwatch so maybe I am looking in the wrong spot. Are they loot boxes or is there somewhere I need to check for the skins or did I just get hosed?

I have the same issue on XBOX. Anybody find a solution??

I bought the legendary version of overwatch and didnt get any of the epic or legendary skins? Y is that?

If i remember correctly your get cards in the box for the game with codes to trade in for the skins on blizz webpage

I purchased the LEGENDARY Edition today. Created my blizzard account. Redeemed the codes that came in the box, and still don’t have all of the skins. I’m also concerned that on my xbox homescreen, it shows up as the Origins Edition.

since you said from now on, does that mean later than May 18 if you have the origin version then by the legendary version will you still get the skins or not.

I also got Legendary edition but through a gift card, and the thing says I should have the skins but they are not there.

1 Like

The loot boxes were there, just not the skins

Wait a minute, so if I bought the Game of the Year Edition, I get none of the legendary edition skins and items? My blizzard app shows I bought the legendary edition though. So, if I don’t get the legendary edition items, but I already “bought it,” I can’t upgrade to the legendary version even if I wanted to?