Brig Nerfed, and Goats With her; But is it Worth it?

Exactly, pro’s play in a well formed group and can mostly exchange players.
D.va isn’t doing it?
Get our Winston pro in.

Pro’s have to win.
They can’t just say well we had fun playing Torbjörn with 5 other dps in the grand finals.

Theyer sponsors will leave and support a team worth supporting.

Our ladder games are far far away from this.

Luckily we don’t have to win to keep our salary.
But we should play to win if we play comp.

Also:
In our laddet games you don’t have to fear getting replaced, as it can happen with the pro’s.
You will find guaranteed a new game after the last one.

I sometimes think the pro way is better, but this reminds me of wow progress where you had to play certain amounts everyday to keep up.
Which can’t be called: playing for fun.

1 Like

What the hell are goats and why name something so stupid?

(And I’m not referring to the animals)

The trouble with playing exactly as the pros play is it only uses a select amount of heroes and compositions which in turn would alienate a huge amount of the playerbase who play certain heroes because they simply enjoy that hero.

What I love about ladder is that you can win with random compositions as long as your team is communicating and playing well.

1 Like

GOATS is a strong team composition that got it’s name after the (I believe) semi-pro team of the same name. It features Reinhardt, Zarya, D.Va, Lúcio, Brigitte and Moira.

As of late the OWL and the GM/high masters meta has mostly been GOATS.

maybe, and I do agree that Zarya needs a nerf, but don’t you think it’s not fair to nerf all the tanks and not just focus really hard on nerfing Brig, like Blizzard did to Mercy?

All they need to do is slow her stun animation down and make it deal no damage.

I think they just need to make the game 2/2/2 like no more then 2 tanks and 2 supports in a team, then heroes can be balanced, and maybe armor wont need to be nerfd. Like overwatch didnt even have hero limits, they added it to make it easier to balanced the game, now it needs role limits because goats are just easy cheese.
Brig outside of goats is bad, but in goats shes just op nothing more nothing less.