Bring back mercy's old rez back

why did they take her old rez away was it because it was abused many say that it was or on the other hand people said it was broken we need it back the old rez was a great thing for mercy it suited her

1 Like

The topic has been talked over and over countless times on the US forums, the devs stated they are never bringing it back. It was just too strong.

3 Likes

Have been playing trough all ilretartions of Mercy and can say she is good but not great!!!
If there is something they should bring back is the shorter rez time! As it is now its taking to long to do it mid fight. And 30 seconds of cooldown is to long 20 should be good or at least it should reset when you die.

I have always thought of her as the main tank healer even if Ana is doing a greater job at it. So a small buff to her healing in both form should be great!

She’s a main healer for dps, not tanks.

she’s also fine as is, does not and will not be getting mass res back

1 Like

I always hated the hide and seek bs of gameplay, old mercy and mass rez involved - so kinda glad its gone.

2 Likes

They removed it because it was too op, and i’m happy they did.

Mercy is in a much better state now.

1 Like

DPS mains whined and complained until she got broken, so it’s not coming back. Blizzard doesn’t care about fixing a hero so long as the criticism comes from support mains.

Why is this even a topic?
Imagine nano-blading an entire team only to realize Mercy was off hiding somewhere LETTING HER OWN TEAM DIE, so she can get off a 5 man rez and un-do the ults you have just committed and WON with.
Also she is immortal while doing it, and no way to cancel the Rez.
Why do you want this back in the game?