BUG: Torbjorn Ult

I have experienced more and more issues with the Torb ult. I have literally just had an instance where I ulted but yet no lava appeared on the ground. I was not killed during the ult…it sprayed out of the gun but did not land on the ground.

There were also other issues last week, where when the ult is performed and it hits a shield as that shield is deployed, the lava somehow reversed and started to damage our own team (and me) when on the ground. The lava that did not hit the shield remained yellow, but the lava that did hit and got deflected turned red.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

thanks man. I was trying to find the suitable spot, but there doesn’t seem to be a bug reporting forum for EU.

Will post it in US though, as per your suggestion.

Thank you for the report Syvaren! :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like