Can the Matchmaking please just ONCE only ONE SINGLE TIME match me in a TEAM?

Hello,

I am by far anything of a pro or good player, that just in before. BUT! I do understand what it means to be in a team, yet in all matches I get matched into on competetive it is one of the following teammembers what I get:

1. The spammer
    He spams anything. Be it voiceline (and some have these on a autohotkey script to permanently spam them), chat-pings or insults.

2. The Soloplayer
    He doesn’t give a flying F-Word about the team, the gamemode or anything. He goes in solo and if he doesn’t get a heal being in front of the enemy spawn, he insults or spams.

3. The “I play this char wrong on purpose”
    Those just love to take e.g. Mercy not to heal but only to attack or use character features that are e.g. as support meant but they use it on any other way possible, just not to help.

4. The Killcounter
    He only plays to raise his kill count. Often also in comparision with 2.

I am not asking for a carry team, that brings me up to diamond or whatever. All I want is a fair team. But in roughly 40% of all matches I get matched against teams that just plain run over us as if we all have 5hp. The enemy team just is like diamond vs. us bronze.

Also, next to fair matching, I want just being matched with normal players. But mostly its the kind of above. It’s okay to have those kind of players (well it’s not but at least there it is not that super important) in casual games, but in competetive its just ruining fun.

Is the whole community really that kind of an a-hole to everyone or am I just unlucky to get matched with the worst kind of players permanently?

I am trying my best to be a good teamplayer in competetive but its just plain impossible with those kind of players. It also doesn’t help at all to improve my skill if I get permanently matched with these.

Season 4 is more then fair matchmaking in my own oppinion.

Depend what ''worst kinda of players ‘’ mean to you,I’ve had opportunity to see with my own eyes where I saying gl & hf on beginning match and other person accusing me i am toxic.

There is always a way for that,you cannot comperate your own skill with other players skills bcs we are not equal ,what this exactly mean,u cannot required from player in your team to be same as you are skill.

Season 4 is a huge step back for me in comparison to the previous season.
The matchmaking is terrible. I’m still of the opinion that they have graduate developers in rather than competent developers.

Overwatch 1 never had these problems from what i remember of it

Every season is soo random. previous season when so many people were climbing the ladder all of a sudden, I started dropping (to plat 3 even). This season I have climbed back to master 2.

The worst situation for me this season was when I had a support player in my team who just said “I only play baptiste”. He wasn’t able to play any other hero at high master level. Baptiste didn’t fitted the comp we were running with… I start asking questions how come a rank system would put a player who can only play a certain hero, somewhere in the top rank in a game where counterpicking is a thing.

But the matchmaking feels the same as previous season. Not great…