Can we do something about non-English speaking players in competitive?

people are calling others ‘‘ignorant’’ and telling them to ‘‘learn another language’’ Well sorry honey I speak 3 languages, Turkish English and German, yet I still would prefer to not see Russian LFG groups and/or French LFG groups. No one can speak every language in the world. Maybe instead of blaming people you should try to find solutions too?

Wait what? How are those LFG grps affecting you? Is not like you have to sign up for any of those. And here is a simple solution: make your own group if you don’t like encountering people from different parts of the world.

PS: There is a thing called " Friends list" how about you use it and stop being racist.

1 Like

Race has nothing to do with it. You come to an EU server you’re expected to speak English, I don’t go to Asian servers and expect people to speak English there…

Why are you expected to to speak English in an EU server? , who decided English was the language of the EU ?

You can just mute anyone you don’t want to hear.

1 Like

The game would be a lot better place to play if chat was removed and a ping system used.

Too many people are either too toxic, or too soft.

It is either people being disgustingly abusive, or crying because someone asked if they can swap.

A lot of accounts getting actioned for the most minor of things. Just turn all the text chat off and if people want to talk, use voice.