Can't buy overwatch

For some reason I can’t seem to be able to purchase the game. After I put in the credit card info and hit purchase it just sends me Back to the main paige of the site. Nothing shows up in my transaction history, I get no email or confirmation of purchase and 1 euro gets transfered but not the rest of the payment. I’ve tried multiple times, have more than enough money on the bank account, put in the correct info and it is the correct blizzard account.

Hello Krono :slight_smile:

Via Forums we can’t really check details regarding problems with order attempts, considering your description of the situation however it looks like the payment may be getting rejected by the card issuer.

Just to be on the safe side, would you mind trying to add your payment method directly on your account management page and attempt the purchase again via a browser different than the one you are normally using?

Upon checkout instead of entering the card details manually please select the payment method registered on the account.

If nothing changes even after the above, you may want to contact your financial institution and have them check all recently requested but not authorized payments, this should be enough for them to verify and explain to you what may have lead to the rejection of the transaction.

I would like to play / buy overwatch i am a massive fan of the game and played it on xbox a lot however when i went to buy overwatch on here it charged me nothing as i logged into my old account .after installing it it said i was missing an overwatch license but it would let me purchase the game to get an overwatch license even when i make a new account please help i just want to buy overwatch and play it

~it wouldnt let me …