Can't download Overwatch, tried everything. How can I get a refund?

I bought the game from the official website. Soon after it had downloaded, I couldn’t open the game. I’ve searched hard for help. I found out that using scan and repair would fix my problems, but scan and repair would not work. The bar would fill up about 20% And then just stop. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, but still scan and repair would not work. I’ve completely given up. At this point, I just want my 20e back. Can someone help?

Greetings Maneac,

sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Please end all Battle.net processes through the Task Manager and then delete your Battle.net cache and tools folders:

Please re-attempt to download the game afterwards, and hopefully it’ll work out. Here are some other steps in case the issue still persists after that. :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in requesting a refund, this is the way to go. Please keep in mind though that not all purchases are eligible for a refund.

Pachimari

I recently bought overwatch and a soon as it had downloaded i pressed play but it gave me a error “There was a problem starting Overwatch”. I tried to scan and repair it but that didnt work.I decieded to uninstall and reinstall but when i deleted it and tried to reinstall it wouldn’t let me and said to i had to buy overwatch again.Please help.(I also bought it from the official website)